Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2020

Anzac biscuits

ANZAC Biscuits


Ingredients:
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of rolled oats
1 cup of desiccated coconut
1 cup of all purpose flour
115gm of salted butter
2 tablespoons of golden syrup
1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
2 tablespoons of boiling water 

First I washed my hands.
Then I got all of my ingredients out.


I turned the oven on to 180.

I put all the dry ingredients in a bowl

and mixed them together.

I melted the butter and golden syrup in a pot.

I mixed the baking soda and boiling water together and put it in with the melted butter and golden syrup.

I poured the wet ingredients in to the dry ingredients and mixed it all together.

I rolled the mixture into balls and put them on a baking tray.

Then I flattened them and put them in the oven for 10 minutes.

My Anzac biscuits are ready!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Naiya!I really like how you put in a picture for each step you did.I also thought it was cool that you wrote the ingredients you used. Keep up the good work👍👍👍.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those biscats look good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. I like your Anzac biscuits Naiya

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Naiya,its Scarlett from Kereru those bicuits look delicous, how long did it take?

    ReplyDelete